November 18, 2010

my semi-big purchase.

I made a purchase today that I hope will help in producing quality pictures for this new and exciting blog of mine as well as life pictures in general to share and get those creative juices flowing...the Canon SX130 IS.  It's not the most expensive megazoom out there but after hours of watching/reading reviews on cnet.com it seemed to be a great camera for newbie photogs who want something more than just a compact point and shoot, and at a great price to boot.  The camera along with all the accessories (rechargeable batteries, case, 8GB SDcard, & gorilla pod) came to about $265 (with shipping & taxes)!  I thought that was a great price!  amazon.com, i love you!

...annnd I bought the future hubby "Call of Duty: Black Ops" to deter him from the fact that I'm buying this semi-big ticket item 2.5 months from the wedding...think it will work?  haha, guess we'll find out soon enough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment