November 10, 2010

here it goes...

...So I've been talking to my future hubby about doing this for months now....  "I want to start a blog.", "I have awesome ideas!", "I'm creative.", "I could totally do that", as I'm perusing all my favorite wedding, home, life blogs who all served as amazing inspiration for me to get on this blogging bandwagon.  [ps - a HUGE shout out to all of them - see my inspiration blogs .lovin' these blogs.]

so ya know what?...I said to myself, "I'm gonna do it gosh darn it!!!!" well, here it goes...
I'll end my first post with this, the quote that I taped to my computer which finally jump started this little endeavor of mine...

"be willing to fail --- doing something you love."
bill murphy jr., author of the "the intelligent entrepreneur"

No comments:

Post a Comment